Your basket is empty.
0Items in cart:
Prices: British Pounds
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order, but are subject to change without notice. Although we make every effort to ensure advertised prices are correct, there may be occasions where an incorrect price is advertised. Under these circumstances we are not obliged to supply goods at the advertised price where there is an error in any said price. Please note that prices advertised are VAT- inclusive.
2. Delivery of goods that are in stock will usually be within seven days. Items out of stock will be placed on back order and supplied when available, unless otherwise stated when placing an order. New items will be supplied as soon as stock becomes available. Any item on back order can be cancelled at any time. If an item is not available for dispatch within 7 days of receiving your order we will send e-mail advice of the expected dispatch date to you.
3. Delivery will be by the Royal Mail.
4. Mainland UK orders are sent carriage free. Overseas customers are asked contribute to carriage costs. We will not be liable for any duty or import taxes that may occur. Please note that carriage is calculated primarily by weight, the heavier the items ordered, the higher the carriage charge will be.
5. Full payment must be made in advance of delivery by: Visa/ Delta, MasterCard, Switch or Paypal. We do not accept payment by Diners Club or American Express, and some debit cards may not be usable for mail order transactions. If yoiu cannot pay by credit or debit card please place your order by sending your printed order and cheque to:-
WHRS Mail Order
Cheques should be made payable to "Welsh Highland Railway Society". If a payment is made and subsequently dishonoured, a charge of £15 will be levied.
6. For security reasons, when placing an order, you must give your full name, address and postcode, which must be the same as that held by the payment card company.
7. If you are not satisfied with any goods purchased from us, they may be returned within eight days of receipt for a refund, providing you have notified us in writing of your intention to return items in person, by phone, by post, or by e-mail within these eight days. The goods must be returned to the above address and the cost of packing and returning any goods will be at the customer's expense. Please use a suitable service when returning goods, as we cannot be held responsible for any returned goods lost in transit. We must receive goods within 14 days of receipt, and any goods returned must be received by us in the condition they where received by the customer. Sealed boxes must be intact, (a good guideline is that you may do no more with the goods than you would be able to do when examining or buying goods over the counter in a shop). A full refund will be made within 21 days of the goods being received back by us, less any carriage charge if delivery was outside the UK or if a ‘next day’ service was used by request, providing the previous conditions are observed. This condition does not affect your rights on the return of faulty goods.
8. Any details held will be used only by Welsh Highland Railway Society and will not be passed on to any other parties. Occasionally we may send you details of special offers, promotions or new price lists. If you would rather not be part of any of these direct mailings, please state this when ordering.
Welsh Highland Railway Society
WHRS Mail Order
Tel - 01604 761882
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our mailing list below: